Follow This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And The Baby Is A...


GIRL!!!!

I think Peter's face says it all. 

The ultrasound went really well. The little girl was super active and the tech was able to see everything that was important to see. I feel enormously relieved that everything looked fine. I was a nervous wreck these past few days, worried that the ultrasound would reveal some horrible defect. 

I did not have a preference as far as the gender, and I don't think Peter had one either, even though he is terrified right now, imagining what is it going to be like having a little girl in pink ribbons with tea parties and princesses. I can't stop laughing at the things he comes up with.

Kai doesn't know yet it's a girl, but he also doesn't seem to care or really understand at this point. He is much more concerned about other issues, like dinosaurs, trains and snow. 

It seems we will have a very balanced family. One Daddy and one Mommy, one kitty boy and one kitty girl, one little boy and now one little girl. Cheers to that!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love girls! That is wonderful news :D Then you'll have to blog about what it's like to be a mommy to a little girl.

    ReplyDelete